Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Fit In Clouds In The Park



Hello again everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and start to your week. The Hubs and I were visiting our lovely friends Chase and Tia in Houston over the weekend and took off an extra day to relax, so I am a bit behind schedule but I will quickly catch up I'm sure. I have for you today a simple little outfit perfect for strolling the park that features one of my favorite staple pieces, comfortable flats. These foldable flats are made by Fit In Clouds and I love how easy it is to stick them in your purse and take them anywhere. The split sole allows them to easily fold in half and fit in their convenient pouch. They are the perfect rescue for your feet after a night out in uncomfortable heels or for the walk home from the office. They also come in many different colors and materials, so they are a great wedding day gift for your bridesmaids that can compliment their beautiful dresses. Since I walk home from the office every day, I love taking these for my tired feet. I also love how bright this "Tangerine Neon" pair is. I wear a good amount of navy blue and I think the bright orange compliments it well. I hope you enjoy this casual look!














Top: Gap HERE
Skirt: Chicwish HERE
Necklace: Kendra Scott HERE
Shoes: Fit In Clouds c/o HERE
Hair: Bellami Ciao Bella Curling Wand c/o 25mm attachment HERE
Styling Products: Fave4hair Flex Reflect c/o HERE


XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit and your hair looks amazing!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete